How do we strengthen our roots in class?
- The dig-drag action of our feet engages all sides of the legs.
- We bend our knees and sometimes hover our heels to build strength in the backs of our legs.
- Pulsing with our breath makes our legs and feet stronger.
- Lightly hopping side to side, back to front, and wide and narrow strengthens our feet, ankles, and legs.
- Standing on one bent leg strengthens our leg muscles on all sides.
Build strength in your roots! Come practice with us this week! www.matthewsyoga.com